W E L C O M E

Stay a While

Nvidia Drivers

I love soccergirl INC.

Sunday, March 2, 2008



Just what am I talking about?  For anyone out there who doesn't know about soccergirl incorperated, let me fill you in. 

soccergirl incorperated is like a freaky topless alien chic, who's job is to speak her cryptic, hypnotic language into your ear until you literally laugh your ass off.  Pretty Much!

Alright, for real though.  I was just surfing deep into the iTunes podcast section about a week ago and then I just saw this tiny image near the middle of the page with some topless chic, so naturally I had to click on it.  I read the description and thought I'd give the show a shot...In the mouth! Just kidding, so I download the most recent episode and listen to it.  From the very beginning I'm laughing like a maniac with no reason to stop.  soccergirl just starts spittng balls-to-the-wall, bullshit-out-the-window type stuff.  Stuff you would never think of saying.  And of course I'm lovin' it because I'm the type of person that finds a whole lot of stuff funny.  I mean...she's just like me, saying things that are totally off the wall.

188

After listening to that one episode entitled "Cock suck my vagina, God" I had to download every episode.  After that I dumped almost every other podcast off of my iPod Touch since I only have the 8GB version, just so I could listen to soccergirl incorperated all day.  So if you haven't heard of soccergirl inc, go download her from iTunes or visit http://soccergirlincorporated.podshow.com/ to view her show.  But be warned young listeners, the show contains adult lanuage.

I give soccergirl incorperated 10 "big round boobies" out of 10 (10/10)

189

 

"RIDE DONKEY RIDE"

 

[ Apollo Landed Here ]

0 comments: