W E L C O M E

Stay a While

Nvidia Drivers

New To Team Fortress 2

Monday, May 5, 2008



Well, I've just bought Team Fortress 2 from Steam. I've been wanting to get the game, but never remembered to do so. I'd be online, but I always have Steam set to offline mode. So, I just skip over it every time. Anyway, I finally decided to launch Steam about an hour ago. I TF2, so I bought it. Unfortunately, I'm on my laptop, and my desktop at home is not connected to the internet, so I had to play with my laptop's touch pad, and ingame settings turned down. Most of them on low. Anyway, I still like the game and I plan on installing it on my gaming machine when I go back home after this semester. Also, I've been using steam for a long time, but I have not been logged in. So, today I updated my info, added a new avatar, and other junk. It's time to get serious.







0 comments: